Eye-T.cz, z. s.
We can see the essentials through our hearts,
for the rest we have the ones and the zeros.
ECDL for the visually impaired
There are four English words behind this abbreviation: European Computer Driving Licence. Generally, ECDL represents standardised tests that are recognized all over the world. Those who pass these tests definitely prove their skills in the following fields:
- General theory (terms, computer networks, legislation, ...),
- Working with files and directories,
- Word processor,
- Spreadsheet processor,
- Database processor,
- Presentation software,
- Internet and the electronic communication.
You can read more about the ECDL concept at www.ecdl.org.
Undergoing an ECDL test is still, for a visually impaired Czech citizen, almost inaccessible. Although, the Czech Republic has already several heralds of this kind. Two of
For all that,
In February 2012, Eye-T.cz has achieved a great goal: A blind applicant from Eastern Bohemia (CZ) has been tested by
You cen get more information at email@example.com or +420 775 376 378.
Eye-T.cz and ECDL for the Visually impaired:
- Eye-T.cz has got an accredited ECDL Module 10 tester
- Eye-T.cz as finalist in the 2012 e-Inclusion Awards in Brussels
- The 1st blind applicant for the ECDL test accessible to the visually impaired has been tested
- The 1st blind ECDL tester has won the international Best Practice Awards 2010
- Eye-T.cz working group's meeting
- The first blind Czech becoming an ECDL tester (an article in the Czech mass media)